LibreOffice on my Mac running 10.6.8 keeps nagging me that I should upgrade my 126.96.36.199 (US English) and that 4.2.8 is available. But when I click the link I get to the standard page for downloading the latest version, which is useless for me.
I can’t upgrade my Mac beyond 10.6.8, by the way.
So my questions:
- Where can I download 4.2.8 for Mac
- Why is it impossible to find that download
- If this version is now deprecated, then why does the upgrade dialog talk about it and why isn’t the situation explained on the website.
- Why is there no clear list of versions with their system requirements to be found on the website.
- How can I stop that upgrade prompt from appearing, and if I can’t, please add that possibility. (Well, that would be in a newer version, so forget about that one …)