Where can I find an updated UI?

I’m a new user to LibreOffice, and I was hoping that someone has taken the time to update the UI. I’ve tried to look for such an update, but I don’t know where to start. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

You have duplicates at 299008/where-can-i-find-an-updated-ui and 299011/where-can-i-find-an-updated-ui. I kept open the one which seemed to me the most adequate tag-wise.

Delete the other occurrences.

Here, you can always edit your question and its title to improve it. You can also retag in case you think other tags would be better.

LO comes with several UIs. So edit your question to explain what you expect. Mention OS name and LO version since the app underwent substantial modifications recently.

Please do not use Add Answer but edit your original question to enhance the details of your question (answers are reserved for solutions to a problem on this Q&A site).

If you don’t understand why multiple copies of questions create ambiguity, take your case. The time potential contributors note the duplicates, they took conflicting measures to fix the issue: this resulted in all your copies closed!

You are then requested to clean the problem by deleting the excess questions. As noted above, you have the possibility to improve your question. I’d even say you must improve it as it is obscure. Explain what you are looking for. And possibly you are targeting only one application of the suite. In this case, tell which and change tag common for the component name.

I don’t know what you mean by update user interface; I assume you mean instead that you want a different user interface.

So just make changes to it, it isn’t locked down like another word processor.

• Change the icon Styles Tools > Options > LibreOffice > View and choose an icon style you prefer.
  • Change the theme. Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Personalisation and choose a theme that you like
  • Change the user interface. View > User Interface and choose something that you like. Note that you can still customise most of these interfaces.
  • Customise the User Interface. Tools > Customise > Toolbars

When you have done all that you might want to back up your user profile somewhere, just don’t try to use it on a different computer. Cheers, Al