Why doesn't LibreOffice include an email client?

Note: this is for further discussion of the answer given here: http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/frequently-asked-questions/#emailclient

Right now, there are no plans to develop an email client inside LibreOffice, as there are excellent free and open source software email clients already available. The Document Foundation is instead focusing on LibreOffice, its core product, and striving to make integration with existing solutions better.

What email clients does LibreOffice interface with (i.e., Thunderbird, etc.)?

Could you please let me know which email client is equivalent to Outlook. Thunderbird is very ordinary eg you cant do a descent signature easily, auto move email from xxx to xxx folder plus a number of other features.

Do not answer a question unless it is a real answer. Especially when your non-answer is totally out of the scope of this site.

BTW, I think, what Thunderbird can do, had not being properly searched.

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I just asked a simple question so please don’t be rude.

You have had enough time to correct your fault. Instead, you have posted a nonsense comment. Get a downvote for it.

If i find out the name of your boss I will send him an official letter of complaint because you are extremely rude. On top of that I will even let others know on social media not to use LibreOffice because of the rude people answering questions. By the way, do you have the guts to tell me your name.

There is nobody to complain to, this is community supported software. The people answering here mostly are users. This is not paid for software and Thunderbird isn’t even a LibreOffice product so questions about it should go to Mozilla who develop Thunderbird.

Because. Why should it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: