why i see all the themes twice in gallery

i moved my themes and images to a new location “E:\program Files\libreOffice\share\gallery”. This is also the path for gallery.
Now i have all the themes twice in the list of gallery.

i moved my themes and images to a new location “E:\program Files\libreOffice\share\gallery”. This is also the path for gallery. Now i have all the themes twice in the list of gallery.If i delete one of them the other is empty and i can no more add files.

You may have file system links which allows multiple paths into your gallery folder. Check:

• Two entries for Gallery in the Paths list: Tools - Options, select LibreOffice - Paths in the left pane, then Gallery in the right pane, and click the Edit ... button. The dialog should disallow identical paths, but with file system links, there may be different paths to the same folder.
  • Loopback link (symbolic link in the Gallery folder, linking to the very same Gallery folder): Look for it using the file manager (Windows explorer). Icon looks like a normal folder, only with a small “link arrow” in a corner.

Sorry for the language errors, english is not my native language.
The reason for my problem is that i put the same path for Gallery in user paths as the internal path for gallery. If i change it, then i see the themes only ones in gallery. The problem is that the new themes must be saved in the internal path, but i have to give a user path that is different, so the new themes are not saved correctly.

The reason for my problem is that i put the same path for Gallery in user paths as the internal path for gallery. If i change it, then i see the themes only ones in gallery. The problem is that the new themes must be saved in the internal path, but i have to give a user path that is different, so the new themes are not saved correctly.