Why is Libre Office Writer Printing Fonts Too Small

I apologize if this question has been asked but I’m a long time LibreOffice user and, for the last few weeks, whenever I try to print 12 Point Times New Roman type the resulting printout is far too small. Instead of printing 12 pt Times New Roman, I get 8 pt type. This happens with any new document I try to create and any old document that I try to print.
I’m using an HP3015. I’m about ready to give and go back to Word. I’m using LibreOffice Writer 5.2. I’m using a Lenovo
System Name ME1713-43592L, OS Windows 7

Weird problems such as this are often fixed by returning to a Default Profile. Here is how:

Restore a Default Profile

Restore a Default Profile (the actions below are easily reversible). When you uninstall/update LO/OO it does NOT uninstall/delete the profile. The profile contains a user’s setup.

“If you notice any strange behaviour on LibreOffice, or simply it fails to start, the first thing to try is to reset the user profile.”

1. Shut down LO/OO (also quickstarter)
  2. Find your profile
  3. Rename the dir
  4. Restart LO and/or Quickstarter
    (on restart, LO will re-create the Profile directory + contents, using full defaults)

If this helps then please tick the answer (:heavy_check_mark:)

…and/or show you like it with an uptick ()

Hello, Alex:
Thanks for the advice and links about the Profile but I made sure to select the proper “Windows” version of LibreOffice and all now seems right with the world.