This is a specific problem with a spreadsheet. I have cut the spreadsheet down to just a portion of the entries effected and you can download it here:
The problem is that the “EXACT” function isn’t working properly. It always returns a “FALSE” result, even when comparing two cells with the exact same contents.
I’m using LebreOffice 22.214.171.124, but it doesn’t matter. The problem appeared when I was using an earlier version. I thought that an update might fix it, but it didn’t. I checked the file on a different computer and the bug was still there. The same file even produces the same results on OpenOffice Calc, so the problem is likely to be present on just about any version of LibreOffice or OpenOffice.
If I save the sheet in CSV format then reload, the problem is fixed in the new CSV file, but then if I copy the sheet from the CSV file and past it into a new sheet in the ODS file, the problem comes back.
I think that it has something to do with the formatting of the sheet, but I’ve tried everything I could think of and, no dice.