Why LibreOffice 6.2 shows duplicated main bar on top?

Dear all,
I’ve just installed the new LO 6.2 on my Ubuntu 16.04.
Everything seems to work fine, apart the fact that the main bar on top show two times the menu:

Just for clarification, the main menu on top is:

File Edit View Insert Format Style Table Form Tools Window Help File Edit View Insert Format Styles Table …

while it should be:

File Edit View Insert Format Style Table Form Tools Window Help

I’ve already tried to restart on safe mode, but the double main bar remains.
Any hint on what to modify or check to bring it back to normal?

Many thanks,

Ale

What du you mean is “back to normal”?

The issue is about having the main menu doubled, “back to normal” would be simply having a single menu… I’ve tried to clarify it in the text of the question.

Oh yes, seems to be a bug. You can see here if there is already a bug entry. Or you can enter your problem there as a bug.

@alesarrett: Did you already check with a clean (virgin) user profile?

AFAIK the “safe mode” I’ve tested should do exactly that: Safe Mode - LibreOffice Help

Yes. I obviously didn’t read your question thoroughly enough. However, this was the only hint I could try. The issue does not show with LibO 6.2.0.3 under Win10 for me, and I currently cannot test with any linux.
By the way: I don’t know the windows system you are using. There isn’t a similar way to reduce the title bar under Win to my knowledge, and when I last worked with Ubuntu there also was none.

Just for reference, I’ve opened a bug: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=123484