Why my extension project has been removed from "extensions.libreoffice.org/admin/extensions"?

Two weeks ago I created a extension project in extensions.libreoffice.org/admin/extensions

The extension was published and I uploaded three updates that were published too.

A week ago, I discovered that my extension project was gone from my extension list in the extensions website. So, today I can’t upload more updates.

However, the extension itself continues in the web site and everybody can download it.

I have read that the same problem occurred to other extension developers a year ago, but they don’t post any solution.

Does anybody knows why my extension project disappeared from my extension project list in the extension website?

Thank you for your attention.

1 Like

Under About » Extensions there’s a link to an Issue Tracker or write a mail to the hostmaster as given under the second link Using this site as an extension maintainer » Extensions in the Claiming maintainership of an existing extension section.

Here on this Ask site the problem can’t be solved except an admin is reading along by chance.

1 Like