why won't my document print in color

I printed my document and it was in color; then I decided to print several copies and it went to black and white and now nothing will print in color…I printed a test page and it was in color. I looked at some to the comments on this same problem and “shirley” had the exact same problem as me and tried everything suggested and I don’t get a “device” selection either. the following is what Shirley said and is exactly the same thing happening to me.

I looked under file/print, click on Properties.Believe me I’ve tried that a million times. Under Properties there is nothing that says Device or Color. I could only find a box to check if you wanted it to print in black and white. Obviously I don’t have that box checked. My three options under Properties are lay out/paper/print shortcuts. I’ve looked under each of those headings many times. There is nothing that says Device or Color. What am I missing. Yesterday is the first time I’ve had this problem

shirley moore gravatar imageshirley moore ( May 2 '20 )

My operating system is Windows 10 version 1903. I purchased the computer in Dec 2019. The printer is a HP pavillion One Envy 4520. The printer works well when I print from my old Windows 7 and it was printing well from my new computer until recently… Best Buy installed Libre over the phone for me about 2 weeks ago. It was printing in color fine until last week. That is why I think I changed something by mistake. It went into protective mode recently (I can’t remember why and I changed it back to regular --I don’t remember how). I’m 68. Technology is not my first love.

shirley moore gravatar imageshirley moore ( May 5 '20 )

Funny thing I am 68 also and not technology is not my first love, lol

This is a duplicate of why won't my document print in color. Please do not answer the same question again.

In addition: It makes no sense at all, if you tell us shirley moore’s technical data, but don’t tell us your data as requested in your first question.