Win 10, Shell in Basic vs command in terminal

I’m on Win 10; various versions of LibO used at the same time.
… …
In pursuit of a different question here (and in a playful mood) I tried to call an instance of a second version of LibreOffice using a non-standard profile (not originally created for it) from a Basic routine created in a document open in an already running instance of a first version of LibO.
I failed.
Having opened a cmd terminal while the mentioned LibO document was still open in the first version, I entered the command

C:\PreservedPortableVersions\PortableApps\LibreOfficePortable6.0.4\App\libreoffice\program\soffice.exe -env:UserInstallation=file:///C:/Users/Wolfgang/AppData/Roaming/LibreOffice/alter/ C:\Users\Wolfgang\Documents\_Anhanglager\bsp1.ods

in the terminal, and it worked exactly as expected: Two instances of different versions of LibreOffice had opened two different documents with two different profiles (one of them non-standard) - and the Win task-manager showed this correctly.
… …
How can I get the same result running a Shell (or different function?) command from Basic running in the first instance?

A solution outside your basic horizon is probably unwanted?!

Would you help me to find less offensive words than “rubbish” or “trifles” for your comment if I should decide to post an answer?