Words split in Hebrew

Hi. Does anyone know how to stop Writer from splitting words in Hebrew (I do not mean hyphenation)?
Michael
Sorry.
I am using Windows 10 and LO 7.2.1.2
Yes, Complex Text Layout is enabled.
Don’t know how to attach a screen shot.
M

Olease edit your question to improve it. If you don’t mean hyphenation, then what is happening? Attach a screen shot (with View>Formatting Marks enabled).
As usual, mention your OS name and LO version.
Have you enabled complex text layout in Tools>Options, Language Settings>Languages?

The global hyphenation is set in the Tools/ Options/ Language Settings/ Writting Aids.

Also it is possible to set the hyphenation for the Style.

And the same only for the current paragraph (Format/ Paragraph).

Thank you.
Seems I have to add a space to get the split word back together.
It must be to do withe diacritics.

Michael S Bostock
Newtownards
028 9181 0135
07547 147988

I don’t know hebrew script (so I’m not able to create a correct file for testing), but you mentioned you don’t know how to attach a screen shot. It is easy, there is the icon for it when you write a comment (or edit the ask).
add-image-or-example

You can create one ODT with example hebrew text and put the screen shots to the ODT with good and bad possibility and upload here the ODT for testing.

Maybe it is irrelevant question from me :-), but how do you write the diacritics? In Czech if I want to write a diacritic letter, I must press the key with the diacritic and then the key with the letter. In reverse order (letter and then the diacritic mark) it creates only the letter and then after press space it shows the diacritic mark next to letter.
For example the letter ó. I must press ´ and then o. If I press o and then ´, then only the o is showed and then if I press space it shows .

But from Arabic I know the diacritic mark is pressed normally and not ahead of the letter, but the problem is with some fonts because some fonts don’t know all diacritic marks.

Hi Kamil
Yes. Diacritic is added after letter. I am fairly certain Libre Office treats one or two of them as equivalent to a space and thus gives a line break.
Frustrating but manageablebif I read the text very carefully, not being an expert Hebraist!

Revd Michael S Bostock
Newtownards
028 9181 0135
07547 147988

If it is a problem only for one or two marks, then it can be problem with the font and maybe these marks aren’t in the font. If some character isn’t in the font, then the operation system does a substitution and puts there a character from some other font. And for the diacritic marks, it makes strange behavior in many cases.
Example from Arabic, green highlight is diacritic mark from one font, but next font hasn’t this mark and system made a substitution for whole letter.
diacritic-substitution

Maybe your Hebrew font also hasn’t some diacritic marks and then the system makes some substitutions with unwanted behavior.

Thanks, Kamil.
Have a good evening and keep safe

Michael S Bostock
Newtownards
028 9181 0135
07547 147988