Writer English Language Checking violations, searching for?

Use case: long text docs > 50k words inherited from upstream in plain text, PDF or other formats to be re-formatted in to LO then minor editing applied for language, spelling, grammer, punctuation, etc. Tools->Options->English Sentence Checking throws a LOT of complaints (that show as blue squiggly underline in the GUI). Is there any method available to search for these complaints other than by eyeball? I find that no matter how passes I make through a document scrolling through 100+ pages of text wall by eyeball I always seem to miss some ESC complaints, especially those where the visual blue squiggly is only 1 to 3 characters wide.

A conceptual equivalent is that offered by the Alternative Searching extension where one can search by various formatting metadata (Attributes, Format) associated with characters, words, paragraphs and pages. For ESC, each of the check boxes in Tools->Options->ESC would have check box in a search function - Find Next/Find Previous for violations of this rule(s).

Version: 7.2.0.4 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 9a9c6381e3f7a62afc1329bd359cc48accb6435b
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19043; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

Doesn’t F7 bring up a dialog window that takes you through the text, singling out each perceived error/mistake/whatever?

Ahhhh… yes F7 does. Silly me for taking the F7 interface at its title bar word of just ‘Spelling…’ rather than ‘English Sentence Checking.’ I guess the ellipsis means ESC Also. Well, at least I can search. Alas, the F7 interface, while adequate for single word spelling decisions, can be very clunky for more complex decisions or re-wording edits that can arise in an ESC complaint context.

Regards.