Writer Forms - with field repeating within pdf - name on every page

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/Documentation/en/WG4.2/PDF/WG4215-UsingFormsInWriter.pdf and Can I refer to form fields' values in a PDF form created in LO? - #4 by bencomp as well as ubuntu - Creating fillable PDF form with dynamically updated fields - Super User refer to that same question, however it seems that in
Version: 7.6.4.1 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 60(Build:1)
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 6.5; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Ubuntu package version: 4:7.6.4-0ubuntu0.23.10.1
Calc: threaded
the solutions to not work, neither for evince, okular, nor for Adobe Acrobat Reader 2023.008.20458 on Windows
The topic here in the forums is closed and cannot be re-opened by me.
The answer / solution in Can I refer to form fields' values in a PDF form created in LO? - #4 by bencomp is not explained clearly enough to follow it step by step and in the documentation there is no useful information.
This is a common use case:
Insert the Name and some ID on the first page of a multipage PDF Form, it should appear either elsewhere in the Form or on top of every page, so that similar forms can be identified.
Medical Anamnestic Form: Family name, First name *Birthdate are examples ideally the information input on the first page will be used within the page header. Example Form:
mentalitea cloud

Since before being a form, your document is “standard” Writer file, you can use fields in addition to form controls. In particular, you can have a cross-reference in the header to the name and ID on the first page.

Thank you, but Name and ID are within the Form, how do I create a cross-reference to a form field that updates in the pdf?

You see the original .odt in my post, I was not able to create the cross reference.

I have done it with fields, and the same Field-ID/ Field name on the first page. However, by mistake set it’s to read-only, I will update later.