writer table how to copy format of one row to another row

I am working with a table in Writer. It has multiple rows and many of the rows have separate column widths. For example: Rows 1 thru 4 each have their one styles - meaning that each cell in those rows have separate column widths than the other rows. I want to be able to copy Rows 1 thru 4 and pasted them retaining the same style - meaning keeping the same column widths for each row.

For example:
Say the width of the columns in row 1 are: 2.01 2.69 1.36 1.60
and the width of the columns in row 2 are: 2.6 2.1 .86 2.1
and so on for all 4 rows.
I want to copy those 4 rows and paste them retaining their column widths/styles. I know that I can go in and do this manually but I wondered if there was another way to do it. The little paintbrush icon for styles does not work. I can highlight the row whose style that I wish to copy, then click on the paint brush, then highlight the row to copy style to and the paint can comes up. I click in that row and it does nothing.

I have to ask why?

You can paste blocks of rows to an empty paragraph and they retain their widths. If you paste separate rows underneath and delete any lines between them you can click Table | Merge Tables and they will become one table but retain their individual widths. Cheers, Al