Wrong Printing Orientation issue

Hi Community,

i hope, i create my first posting correctly.

I’m using a Brother QL720NW labelprinter, connected through USB to the host running Fedora Silverblue. It turns out, while trying to print some Labels with LO 7.5.1.2 (Flathub), the orientation in the Print Dialog is wrong, so the output as well:

And this is 7.4.5.1 (fedora flatpak repository) on the same box which is working great:
(see next post as limitations for new user… not amused.

what can i do, to fix thi issue

Go back to version 7.4.5.1 and write a bug entry in Bugzilla. Thank you.

How to Report Bugs in LibreOffice

2 Likes

@truster This site is not a forum but a Question & Answers one. This means a topic is not a “thread” to be read chronologically. A topic has one question which is editable so that all relevant information is in a single location. Answers are reserved for solutions and should not be used for follow-on conversation.

Question and answers can be commented to guide towards completeness and improvement. Comments are probably the closest equivalence to forum thread.

By using answers erroneously, you incur the risk that contributors consider the question as solved and won’t propose alternatives. It would be best to repost as comments and delete the non-answers.

1 Like

@ajlittoz Thanks for this helpful post, I missed the comment button and mistakenly used the suggest solution button. I’ll delete the wrong solutions.