Zotero Libreoffice extension malfuncion

Hi there,

I have tried to install Zotero for my LO on Ubuntu 18.04. The extension usually installs as part of the general Zotero installation, but it hasn’t worked. Then I’m getting the following error whenever I try to install Zotero’s LO extension using LO’s extension installer:

(com.sun.star.uno.RuntimeException) { { Message = “com.sun.star.deployment.DeploymentException: Document is empty\X000aLine: 1\X000aColumn: 1”, Context = (com.sun.star.uno.XInterface) @0 } }

Any ideas on how to solve this problem? I’ve contacted the Zotero community, and they haven’t been able to figure out what to do.

I’ve contacted the Zotero community, and they haven’t been able to figure out what to do

any reference?

Even from the reference it is not clear, which LibreOffice version and package type you are using. Read confusing (at least for me) phrases like snap and tarball which doesn’t provide a consistent picture of your situation and configuration. Just now tested with LibreOffice 6.0.7 from Ubuntu 18.04 base repository (no snap, no PPA, no TDF native packages, no flatpack) and that worked without problems just starting zotero from the command line and doing the initial configuration.

Not to worry, I figured out that it was something wrong in my .config folder for libreoffice. I’ve deleted that, and it’s worked now. Hopefully I won’t have the problem again. Thanks again for taking the time to try to help.