All my docs open minimized

I donated a small amount $ last week to Libre Office and since then all Libre docs open minimized

The help on this page is mostly provided by users like you.

An important aspect is the correct specification of the tags.
Choose at least one of the valid tags that match your situation: Writer, Calc, Draw, Impress, Math, Base or Common.

Your question and its description should be as detailed as possible.
When writing your question and description, please keep in mind that no one can look over your shoulder.
Please, basically you have to specify the operating system and the LibreOffice version (three digits, e.g. 7.3.2).
Edit your initial question, to do it.
Thanks.
All important information about your question should be present in the question box, otherwise edit and complete it.
Do not use comments for this.
If you have already fulfilled some of these requirements, so much the better.

If you have not yet received a response, ask yourself the question, how do I make my description interesting enough for other users to want to respond?

Here you can find the furtherRegulations for this page.

1 Like

This is all guesswork:

• You donated so probably you meant to say you upgraded to LibreOffice 7.4.0.3
  • The question says “all documents open minimized”, maybe you meant windowed? Minimised is reduced to OS taskbar icon only

If my conjectures are right then see this answer

You could revert to LibreOffice 7.3.5 This version is slightly older and does not have the latest features, but it has been tested for longer.

1 Like

Yes your right windowed is the correct term.
I went back to 7.35 and it’s fine thanks