APSO is crashing

Good Afternoon,

Based off of some work that I am working on in the post:

Problem when closing a dialog and trying to open a new dialog - English - Ask LibreOffice

APSO crashed. My code is written in Python. The goal was to close a dialog window and open a new one. As a result this negatively affected APSO. Here is the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\Program Files\LibreOffice\App\libreoffice\share\uno_packages\cache\uno_packages\lu192241m1nbe.tmp_\apso_latest.oxt\python\apso.py", line 896, in exec_edit
    url = tempfiles[node.uri]
KeyError: 'vnd.sun.star.tdoc:/195704932/Scripts/python/LibraryWaterLevel/ModuleWaterLevel.py'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "D:\Program Files\LibreOffice\App\libreoffice\share\uno_packages\cache\uno_packages\lu192241m1nbe.tmp_\apso_latest.oxt\python\apso.py", line 944, in _create_tempfile
    self.tempdir = base_url(TP.Uri)
  File "D:\Program Files\LibreOffice\App\libreoffice\share\uno_packages\cache\uno_packages\lu192241m1nbe.tmp_\apso_latest.oxt\python\apso.py", line 394, in base_url
    return unohelper.absolutize(url, "../")
  File "D:\Program Files\LibreOffice\App\libreoffice\program\unohelper.py", line 188, in absolutize
    return pyuno.absolutize( path, relativeUrl )
OSError: Couldn't absolutize ../ using root  for reason (21)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "D:\Program Files\LibreOffice\App\libreoffice\share\uno_packages\cache\uno_packages\lu192241m1nbe.tmp_\apso_latest.oxt\python\apso.py", line 901, in exec_edit
    url = self._create_tempfile(node)
  File "D:\Program Files\LibreOffice\App\libreoffice\share\uno_packages\cache\uno_packages\lu192241m1nbe.tmp_\apso_latest.oxt\python\apso.py", line 954, in _create_tempfile
    raise ErrorAsMessage("_create_tempfile\n\n"+str(e))
uno_component.ErrorAsMessage: _create_tempfile

Couldn't absolutize ../ using root  for reason (21)

Thank you for your help

this abnormally large number worries me, I never saw a number above 30 ?

did your soffice really manage 195704932 open Documents at same time?

Just a small correction: 195704932 documents opened in the same session. The tdoc identifier is implemented as a static counter, so each next document increases it, and closing a document does not reset it.

If you open (and close) a new document each second, you would only need to run LibreOffice for slightly more than 6 years to get it. Easy.

2 Likes

of course…but tell us how to update Libreoffice in the runtime! :innocent: