Are there any new applications planned for Libre Office in the near future? One note or an Outlook competitor perhaps?

Hello all,

I am a long time Open Office and now Libre Office user,can some one tell me if there are any new applications planned for Libre Office in the near future? Perhaps a competitor to Outlook or One note would be an idea? I see lots of new functionality in the big 3 (Writer, Calc and Impress) but little outside of these.

But, other office suites have moved on and an application like the brilliant One note or even Project would go a long way to increasing adoption of Libre Office especially considering something like Project is a very expensive application to license.

Best regards,

John

furthermore questions regarding possible future development of LibreOffice doesn’t really fit this end-user to end-user support platform. After all it will only be done if there is someone willing to do it…

Thunderbird from Mozilla is the LibreOffice answer to MS Outlook. As for project planning software, yes that would be nice to have. For now you must rely on whatever 3rd party equivalent you find usable…