Array Formula

When I enter an array formula and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter, then a new line is simply added to the formula bar.
Every time you have to create an array formula in the Formula Wizard, checking the “Array” checkbox.

But after entering the array formula in this way, it does not work as expected (Lagrangian interpolation).

At the same time, if I do this in Excel, then everything works, I open the same file (excel) in LO, then everything also works. But if I try to edit the array formula through the formula wizard (I just open the wizard and click OK without changes) then the array formula stops working.

Tried different file extensions, created new ODFs - nothing helped.
LO 7.0.2.2
KDE 5.20.2
ArchLinux

help me please

Update
my file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h8EtPy-07_1Kq-F4My372AiARfur6yh_/view?usp=sharing yes, CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER is not working

Every time you have to create an array formula in the Formula Wizard, checking the “Array” checkbox.

Does this mean CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER is not working for you (which would be strange since I almost never use the formula wizard to enter an array formula)?

Please upload your sample file here.

my file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h8EtPy-07_1Kq-F4My372AiARfur6yh_/view?usp=sharing
yes, CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER is not working

Hello,

please see the modification of your sample file: I don’t know what you did in column D and what has been your idea to have one single array formula, but of course you need 8 different array formulas for the base Lagrange polynomials and for me it worked to enter e.g. =PRODUCT(IF(B2-$B$2:$B$9=0;1;($B$11-$B$2:$B$9)/(B2-$B$2:$B$9))) into D2 and finalize this using CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER (may be you tried to create an array of array formulas).

lagr-modified.ods
(Columns F through N and column N are just for demonstration/check purposes.)

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the help! I really misapplied the array formula for the Lagrangian. It was necessary to do this for each individual cell and not for the group. Now I fixed everything and everything worked as it should. On account of the question that the key combination Ctrl + Shift + Enter did not work, I also figured it out. In KDE, Ctrl + Shift was assigned to switch layouts, which caused a conflict. Thanks!