black ink full but not printing on spreadsheet

Colored columns print color fine but the fields with numbers doesn’t print (extremely light) even though cartridge is full. Maybe the setting is wrong? I made adjustments but nothing helps.

1 Like

I’m having exactly the same issue. Other formats, such as Adobe PDFs print perfectly, but the black text in a Libre Office Calc sheet does not print. I haven’t seen any answers yet!

Have you selected a proper Print Range on the Sheets to print?
Can you upload an ODF type sample file here?

Could you share a reduced sample file to test?
(thinking aloud) It could be an accessibility issue.

What are your print settings?

It took me awhile to find the options menu, but when I did I find my settings to be just as your picture suggests. All the same settings chosen.

Libre Office Calc Table.pdf (677.6 KB)

I uploaded my file. This was the best result I could get. I had to choose “print text in black” to get it this good and I really didn’t want to do that because the title should be white.

Can you instead upload the spreadsheet file, .ods? Cheers, Al

On the face of it, it looks like a print head cleaning issue. Or is it a laser printer?

Print test page from printer, there is usually a button or an option somewhere. See random 3rd party page with some advice or google “Printer fades away across page” https://www.tonergiant.co.uk/blog/2014/10/faint-print-5-things-that-could-be-causing-your-printer-problem/