Broken image form?

if I try to insert an image form, it just doesn’t work, double clicking on it doesn’t make you insert an image nor in a odt file nor in a pdf file, wherears other clicky forms do work fine

I mean this form, I never used it before now, so I’m not sure if that’s supposed to work like that or not

Please complete your question.
The help on this page is mainly provided by users like you.

Your question and the corresponding description should be as detailed as possible.
Please remember that no one can look over your shoulder when you ask your question and describe it.

In order to be able to help you as quickly as possible, we need to know your operating system and the LibreOffice version (four-digit, e.g. 7.3.2.2).
Please also state the file type in which you have saved your file.

All important information about your initial question should be present in the initial question box, otherwise edit and complete it., to do it.

Please do not use answers (solutions) or comments for this.

If you have already fulfilled some of these requirements, so much the better. Thanks.

Here you can find the further References for this page.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

1 Like

Hmmm,

Version: 7.3.7.2 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: e114eadc50a9ff8d8c8a0567d6da8f454beeb84f
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 22621; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: de-DE
Calc: threaded

2 Likes

Pictures with 3 database documents having one form and one report.
One database has an embedded Firebird database. The second has an embedded HSQL database and the third database document is connected to a dumb spreadsheet.
The embedded database forms let you edit the database record pointing to some picture except for the dumb spreadsheet which is read-only.
The reports can be used for print-outs with free layout patterns.