Calc 24.2 is very slow when working on complex data sheets

Hello,
I created a file with many tabs that contain many formulas which access data from the other tabs. there are a lot of calculations in any sheet.
I created the file in Calc 7.5.1 and did not have problems.
Since I changed to 24.2. the file is lagging seriously. Scrolling up and down is very slow.
But that only happens where there are a lot of formulas stored. In areas where the cells only contain data, everything is normal. It’s as if the program can’t keep up with the calculations.
I did not have that problem with the older versions of Calc. I looked through the settings already, but could not solve the problem.
I am using Windows 10 with an Intel Pentium Silver N6000 @ 1.10GHz 1.11 GHz - 8 GB RAM
Shutting down background processes like Discord and Signal helps a little, but still it is too slow to work on it.

Can someone help me, did anyone else have these problems?

if your symptoms are easy to reproduce, you may give it a try to QA/Bibisect - The Document Foundation Wiki
(quite a task, but will give u the ultimate answer)

or (more vaguely) First steps to take before submitting a bug - The Document Foundation Wiki

Sorry, I have mixed up one thing up. I was using 7.4.5.
I have fixed the problem now: I de-installed LO24 and installed 7.5.1 and still had that poor performance, then I again installed 7.4.5 and it worked out perfectly again.

It’s something about the changes from 7.4 to 7.5 I suppose…

I found a similar problem a user had

Perhaps it has something to do with the very small rows and columns I am using to produce a nice layout. (each cell is 0,25 * 0,25 cm, most of the cells with data and formulas are connected)
My notebook uses only the onboard graphic, I suppose, this is it.
the older version of LO Calc did not have that problem anyway.

Without a file to check, this will stay your problem.

As I don’t think Calc is doing “lazy calculations” only when a cell is shown, my first try would be options on graphics like skia for rendering, but that’s up to you.

That is GPU Intel® UHD Graphics. I would definitely go to Tools > Options > LibreOffice > View and tick the box Force Skia software rending.

If I turn off that setting then the test file in 153542 – Libreoffice calc 7.5 very slow and unresponsive when zooming in out (wheel mouse) on large spreadsheet under Debian becomes very slow.

Tested with
Version: 7.6.7.2 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: dd47e4b30cb7dab30588d6c79c651f218165e3c5
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 22631; UI render: Skia/Vulkan; VCL: win
Locale: en-NZ (en_NZ); UI: en-GB
Calc: CL threaded