Calc: AutoCorrect and fractions

Calc wants to change my fractions in cells from “1/4” to “¼” and I want to stop that for this document or range of cells in document. I can get the desired results by going to Tools > AutoCorrect Options > Options > Use replacement table: OFF, ([Solved] Disable fraction converting to special characters (View topic) • Apache OpenOffice Community Forum), but I want to do this automatically for this document, and if possible, without affecting the users preferences for other documents. Can this be done some way in a macro?

Sorry for oo link, but it seemed like a clear example of what I wanted to do.
Not relevant to above but same project, https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/macro-on-leaving-a-cell/34186

Unfortunately currently there is no other way to prevent the replacement to happen than disabling the AutoCorrect option or remove the specific 1/2 and 1/4 entries in the replacement table.

In version 6.1 it will be possible to press Ctrl+Z once after cell input was closed to undo the replacement.

I was afraid that was true, had to add code for those cases to solve my problem.