Calc extension formula change after closing/opening file

Hi
I’ve stumbled upon a very weird issue with Libreoffice Calc using a .ods file.
I’ve added the extension called Lox365.oxt and I’m using the function called TEXTSPLIT, in my example:
=TEXTSPLIT(AD1, "|")
But I’ve just noticed after closing and opening the file again the formula changes from using a single name to something like complete reference of the location of the formula like this:
=com.goosepirate.lox365.oxt.textsplit(AD1, "|")
Resulting in #NAME?

I’ve doing a bit of research and only found this post talking about this exact issue, but sadly it doesn’t end up with any useful solution:
Calc formula changes after closing/opening file

Just to be clear:

• I’m using Libreoffice 7.6.4.1
  • My spreadsheet is, and always has been, a .ods file
  • Java Environment → Eclipse Adoptium 17.0.6 (However i disabled JE and the issue persist)

The only fix I found was on that post I mentioned, change the JE to java-11-openjdk, I didn’t try it out yet because I wanted to make a post here in case something else is wrong.

EDIT:
I’ve posted a comment with what actually worked for me, somehow… , but I’ll leave this post open and not accept my comment as a solution because it seems very weird that adding an older Java Environment actually fixes this issue

I’ve downloaded java-11-openjdk, added in java control panel the javaw.exe, and put the folder somewhere in my D drive but I didn’t change anything inside LO, and now magically my file is not changing the name of the formula to a reference, so it works fine, but I wanna keep this post open in case someone has the same issue but changing the JE does nothing to them