Calc : Row height is not enough for Thai fonts

From screenshot as shown below,
Row 1 : The default font for English is Liberation Sans, there is no problem with it.
Row 2 : The default font for Thai is Lohit Devanagari, row height is not enough.
Row 3 : I selected a Thai font namely, Laksaman, row height is not enough as well.

Row 4 : This row is equivalent to Row 2 but I additionally selected menus: Format > Cells > wrap text automatically.
Row 5 : This row is equivalent to Row 3 but I additionally selected menus: Format > Cells > wrap text automatically.
And the height of row 4 & row 5 is automatically adjusted and fit.

What should I set up more in LibreOffice Calc 7.3.3.2 or Ubuntu 22.04 LTS in order to solve the problem of row 2 & 3 ? And it is not the correct way to format cells in row 4 & 5.

And when I tried adding 123 next to the text in row 2 & 3, the height of row 2 & 3 increased automatically and fits both rows. In the reality, every cell will never always have both alpha and numeric characters.

And how can I select a Thai font in order to be the default font for LibreOffice ? Lohit Devanagari, I think, is used for Hindi, not Thai.

ask libreoffice on using Thai fonts with LO Calc.ods (20.3 KB)

You need to modify the Default cell style (and other styles as necessary) to set the desired font (and the desired language) for the CTL (= complex text layout) font in the Font tab of the style dialog.

If you don’t see the option, you need to enable it in Tools → Options → Language settings → Languages → Default languages for documents.