Can the right click menu in Writer be edited?

I would like to place the Text tool from the Format menu onto the right click menu in Writer. I am currently using Libreoffice Version: 5.3.1.2 (x64) Build ID: e80a0e0fd1875e1696614d24c32df0f95f03deb2. I have searched all of the options in the options and customize pages.

Menu/Tools/Customize - Context Menus

I have looked and still do not understand which of the context menus I would need to edit to change the right click menu. Thank you for your assistance with my issue.

Try to understand ‘Context Menu’ as a synonym for what you preferred to name ‘right click menu’. There was a time when ‘Popup Menu’ was preferred for such a thing.

Okay, I think I know where I am going wrong with this. When I highlight a sentence in writer, I would like to right click on the highlighted text and change the text from ALL CAPS to Sentence style, or any of the options found under the text menu. While I can tack this action from the format menu, i would like this on the right click context menu. Is this action possible?

on my LO Version: 5.1.6.2 there is no section called Context Menus in Tools:Customize…
There is a tab called “Menus” but i couldn’t find any contextual menus in there…

It was added on 5.2 version Menu

Thank you @mariosv, i hereby upvoted your answer.

btw, it is also possible to intercept the contextmenu in runtime, and add/remove/alter the menuitems before the menu is displayed on the screen ( using XContextMenuInterceptor ).

Quoting @TR_one:

Okay, I think I know where I am going wrong with this. When I highlight a sentence in writer, I would like to right click on the highlighted text and change the text from ALL CAPS to Sentence style, or any of the options found under the text menu.

Sorry. Supposing you were talking of the main menu: My LibreOffice has no text menu there. There is a sub-menu ‘Text’ of the main menu item ‘Format’, and there is a context menu ‘Text’ which pops up if you rightclick on a selected text.
I also cannot find an ‘ALL CAPS’ command or a ‘Sentence style’.

While I can tack this action from the format menu, i would like this on the right click context menu. Is this action possible?

Yo can customize context menus if the ‘Option’ > ‘Customize’ dialog has a tab ‘Context Menus’. I never did much of customizing, and therefore I do’t know the version history of that dialog. My current LibO V5.3.4 has it.

A few more details you finde in this attached example.

Spoken aside: I would really love if LibO one day did take seriously its own terminology. The usage of many terms in menus, help texts and everywhere is pretty messed-up, imo. As one example of the more subtle kind we have here that four commands concerning the letter case are offered under ‘Format’ > ‘Text’ despite the fact that they don’t set or change a format property, but actually replace the characters themselves. To justify this with a sloppy remark about pragmatism or user expectations is a big step on the way of losing any reliable terminology. In fact I often don’t find a way to sidestep from this path.

very acute : “…despite the fact that they don’t set or change a format property, but actually replace the characters themselves.
Thus the Change Case -functionality should rather belong under Edit: Find & Replace …