Can't delete page under a table

I have this .DOCX file I created and edited with Writer. Pages 1, 2 and 3 have tables with two columns and a variable number of rows.

I can enter text below the tables on pages 1 and 2, but not below the table on page 3 and I can’t delete page 4 (blank).

To enter text below the table on page 3 I tried different key combinations TNA, and couldn’t find a solution in the Writer Help.

I also tried the Table Properties settings TNA.

So I ask you to please help me solve that. TIA.

Actually, there is a page! So much so that I uploaded the .DOCX file to Aspose and successfully removed that blank page there.

Viewing with formatting marks shows paragraph symbols right below the first two tables, where I can enter text. The last table has no such symbol right below it like the other tables. Instead, it has only inaccessible blank space and the paragraph symbol is on the last (blank) page. So I guess the problem might be somewhere in the last table.

If that content is there on the last page because of a manual page break, a simple hit on backspace should solve (like other word processors do), but it’s not the case here. Besides, I used other word processors that let me remove any kind of breaks easily.

I use .DOCX because this is the format my clients use. They work with Microsoft Office on both Windows PCs and Macs.

There are no hidden paragraphs?
You can make a copy of your file, delete all sensible data, then edit your question to upload it. An image here is almost useless.

Click at the end of the last cell of the table and press Alt+Enter to create a paragraph mark below the table. Cheers, Al

What I don’t understand is why there isn’t a paragraph mark below the table, Word insists upon it.

I tried that key combination (among others) before and it didn’t work, now I know why: I was using them with the cursor positioned right after the last visible character in the table, not at the very end of the last cell as you said. So it was my mistake. Now the problem is gone. Thank you!