Chart format corruption?

Hello I am using LibreOffice Version: 6.0.7.3 under Ubuntu 18.04. I had a good chart to which I added an additional series. It is bar with line in which the line is presented as numbers summing the series values. The original chart cannot be attached because I am a new user but the new chart (with the series BirdTrack added) is hopefully added as

The order of the series is as in the original chart, but in the new chart the legend places the series “Published data” at the bottom instead of the top, and the series sums are put above the bars at a distance apparently proportional to the value of “Published data” (instead of being just above the bars as in the original chart). I have checked all of the parameters and can’t see why this is happening, could you please help? Thanks so much, John
P.S. Not sure that I have uploaded the image correctly - if not I can put both on a server.

I don’t think the Image will lead anywhere. To be able to look for reasons of the change I would need the complete thing: Sheet with data and editable charts. Both charts, the old one and the new one!

A misleading enigma can be a nice joke.
I have sometimes come up with such ideas, for example, when I wanted to exemplify the dangers of misused number formats.
With stacked column charts, of course, you can do something like that: In this case, for example, repeat the data series shown at the bottom as the top one, assign white color to the column layer, and do not show a legend for it. Hmmm. Or, much simpler, just double the value of the first series when calculating the sum for the (omitted) line,
The sum values, shown in your example in the labels assigned to the not displayed line, would even suit to such a joke.
stackedColumnsJoke.ods (33.9 KB)

Thanks Lupp. I deleted the series “Published data” then added it in again, and the chart is now fine:

For some reason this series had some of the characteristics of the line series, perhaps a bug in the program? Best regards, John

How should anybody tell without your misleading example? Just suspecting a bug can’t help to chase it. Examples, detailed descriptions helping to reproduce …
That’s needed.