Correcting abnormal large text appearance and lack of word wrap

when I open text documents in Libre, the text appears VERY LARGE on my screen even though the font size I selected is small and there is NO WORD WRAP. How do I correct this?

Please complete your question.
The help on this page is mainly provided by users like you.

Your question and the corresponding description should be as detailed as possible.
Please remember that no one can look over your shoulder when you ask your question and describe it.

In order to be able to help you as quickly as possible, we need to know your operating system and the LibreOffice version (three digits, e.g. 7.3.2).
Please also state the file type in which you have saved your file.

All important information about your initial question should be present in the initial question box, otherwise edit and complete it., to do it.

Please do not use answers (solutions) or comments for this.

If you have already fulfilled some of these requirements, so much the better. Thanks.

Upload a reduced and anonymized file here so that someone can examine it.

Here you can find the further References for this page.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Have you tried going to View>Formatting Marks to see if there are paragraph breaks at the end of the non-wrapping lines?

Do you have the zoom set to entire page (i.e. View>Zoom>Entire Page) in order to get a good idea of how large the font actually is?

3 Likes

Following @TXDon comment:
imagen

Also can try with menu View - Web, but it is not the same.

Thanks… The zoom did it. I did not check that because I never altered it in the first place but it must have changed on its own somehow.

@ALMASS
It is easy enough to alter and not actually realize it. While hold down the Ctrl key, move the mouse wheel forward & back. It changes the zoom.