Corrupt images when printing out graphics

Hi, I am having problems printing graphics/images on Libre, when I print an image near the top of the page it gets corrupted when printed out.

Yes I can convert it to PDF , but thats not as easy .

I use the libre page to print postage lables and this just makes the task even longer.

EDIT: 20190720-15.50-MESZ by ebot from a unnecessary answer.

The poor quality is the reduction in file size, the black block on the image is the corruption of the image.

The information requested:

Hi,
OS Windows 10 1902 latest version and uptodate.
LO was 6.2.34 and tried 6.3 all the same
file format .docx and odt just the same
I have tried jpeg pgn and pdf… for the images

I will try to upload the document[C:\fakepath\11DELIVERIES11.docx]

(/upfiles/15636415027097221.odt)

(/upfiles/15636414716802353.docx)

11DELIVERIES.odt

• Which operating system and which LO version do you use?
  • In which file format do you save your document?
  • Which file format do your pictures have?
  • Can you upload an anonymous document file here?
  • Edit your initial question and select the attachment icon and upload.

Don’t answer, if it isn’t an answer to your question!

Always edit your initial question or write a comment. Thank you.

Hi,
OS Windows 10 1902 latest version and uptodate.
LO was 6.2.34 and tried 6.3 all the same
file format .docx and odt just the same
I have tried jpeg pgn and pdf… for the images

11DELIVERIES11.docx

I have tested it. Your file (DOCX) opened and printed. I can not readjust your mistake with me.
The printed sheet I scanned, then cut and attached here as a PNG.

With me Windows 10 Home; Version 1903; 64-Bit | LibreOffice, Version: 6.2.5.2 (x64).

Hi Many thanks for looking at the file.
Did you try the odt file ??

Yes, with the same result.

Hi Thanks for all your help, I have tried reinstalling libre and still the same, any ideas??
Printer driver …? doubt it??
Regards

If it works for you as a PDF export and not as a direct print, I would tap on a printer problem. Maybe you can install a recent printer driver.

Maybe look at the FAQs of your printer manufacturer.

Hi, I have spent a little time with printer drivers after trying another printer … the “new” printer worked fine, so after a little work I found the printer manufacturer had a problem printing black blocks instead of graphics , solution use a specific driver , even the recommended driver was faulty, Now working fine , many thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Still on “black blocks”, maybe you find a picture in which not everything is filled in black. It’s better for your wallet because ink costs a lot of money.

Please do not close the question, instead:
If my answer has solved your problem, please click on the checkmark ✓ in the circle to the left of the answer and click on the arrow ^ for upvote. This will tell the community that the question has been answered correctly.

I am now saving lots of money as its printing the graphics property and not ruining the document :slight_smile: thanks for your help :slight_smile: