.corrupted odp file

As kindly suggested in the comments I have attached the file with the problem to see if anybody can help me.

Many thanks

diseno_tecnico_portada_v2.odp

Hi,

In libreoffice 6.0, I have a .odp file that I can not open. When I try to open it, a message is shown saying: (I will translate from spanish)

Report of stop working.

It seems that libreOffice stopped working last one that executed. You can help to correct the problem if you send an anonymus report…

Then I click in not to send.
Then the program offers to open another libreOffice files that could be open, but not the one I am trying to open.

I would appreciate very much if someone could help me in opening the file again.

Many thanks

I don’t see any other way to get insight then to upload the file (add it to your question using the clip symbol - use edit)

Hmm - I’m able to open the file uploaded (using LibreOffice 6.4.0.3 / 6.2.8.2). Though I got some doubts that the title of the question is correct and the file isn’t corrupted but the issue is with your LibreOffice installation specifics.

• Have you already tried to open while in Safe Mode(Help -> Restart in Safe Mode)?
  • Have you tried to reset your user profile?
  • Have you tried to create a copy of the file and open that one?
  • Which operating system are you using?

Please do **not** use *Add Answer* but **[edit](https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/corrupted-odp-file/49449)** your original question to enhance the details of your question. Thanks in advance …