"Export Directly to PDF" only produces a blank page

New PC and just installed Lubuntu 20.04 (with LibreOffice 6.4.5.2 included) and applied a full Lubuntu upgrade. If I type a document and then click on the [Export Directly to PDF] menu button, all LO produces is a blank page. Is they a way to correct this?

Please upload a small, ODF type sample file here (what you created on the newly installed PC).

Please upload a small, ODF type sample file here (what you created on the newly installed PC).

Hello,

this is one out of many problems of running LibreOffice on initial installs on Ubuntu 20.04 based systems - see also my answer in the following question: Status Bar empty (which doesn’t seem to be related to your issue - but it is) or use this

Shortcut

Perform the following procedure:

Complete deinstall

dpkg --list | awk '/ii/&&/libreoffice/{print $2}' | sudo xargs apt --yes purge
sudo apt --yes autoremove
sudo rm -r /usr/lib/libreoffice/*

Reinstall

sudo apt update --yes
sudo apt install libreoffice libreoffice-gtk3 libreoffice-sdbc-hsqldb libreoffice-help-en-us

Ref.:

Hope that helps you as well.

Thank you. This solved my problem.

As requested, here is my small ODT file produced from the LibreOffice 6.4.5.2 installed with mu Lubuntu 20.04 operating system.
Test.odt
I hope this helps.

Do not answer your own question unless it is a real answer.

P. S. I see no problem with LO 6.3.6.2 / Windows 7.

The file is useless, since it is a known problem, which could not be reproduced on any other system than on new installs of LibreOffice on Ubuntu 20.04 based system. Did you check ma answer at all?

One simple way this can happen is if you have something selected before doing Export to PDF.
Whatever is selected is then put into the PDF even if it is just blank.

Make sure you clear any selection before Export.

Richard