Fast way of redistributing numbers (unseparated by spaces) in one cell into separate numbers in separate cells

LO 6, Mojave

I have a list containing 990 different permutations of numbers, arranged in unbroken sets of three per cell, ranging from -3 to 7.
I want to separate each constituent number in each group of 3, in order to present the numbers so that each occurs parallel to the next, 1 per cell, 1 set per row, in a Calc spreadsheet eg. “-3-2-1” in Cell A1 is redistributed as “-3”, “-2” and “1” in cells B1, C1 and D1 respectively; “-3-20” in Cell A2 is redistruted as “-3”, “-2” and “0” in cells B1, C1 and D1 etc:
A1 B1 C1 D1
-3-2-1 -3 -2 -1
-3-20 -3 -2 0

Currently the list of permutations is in a Writer document, which I have attached for further illustration.

Can anyone recommend a quick method of completing this task? I’m a little apprehensive at the prospect of redistributing 990 different sets of numbers manually!

Permutation sets, N 11 : R 3, -3 to 7.odt

It is very simple. Is your problem now that there are no spaces between numbers? So insert them! Do it in Writer

InsertSpaces.png

Click Replace All and in less than a second you will be able to copy the set and paste it into Calc

This is result - Permutation sets, N 11 R 3, -3 to 7.ods

If you want formulas and values, use

B1: =VALUE((REGEX(REGEX($A1,"([:digit:])","$1 ","g"),"(.+ )(.+ )(.+ )","$1")))
C1: =VALUE((REGEX(REGEX($A1,"([:digit:])","$1 ","g"),"(.+ )(.+ )(.+ )","$2")))
D1: =VALUE((REGEX(REGEX($A1,"([:digit:])","$1 ","g"),"(.+ )(.+ )(.+ )","$3")))

if you want keep it text, replace VALUE() by TRIM() function, to get rid of any spaces.