Fill cells with adress based on customer drop down

sheet
I would like to have the address portion on this invoice filled with the correct information based on the customer chosen from the drop-down.

Where is the problem? What did you try?
A typical approach would be go have a table with addresses on a second sheet and reference this with VLOOKUP based on the contents of your cell.
If you have the data in an external database you could try to bind your selection to a form in the database, so an query could give the contents of the field. I guess you need an refresh button/macro, if you don’t wish to refresh by menu.

I guess I could not figure out how to setup the vlookup in the drop down cell?

It will not be in the drop down cell. The VLOOKUP may replace or come to the right of address, city etc.

104706.ods (16.1 KB)
Data>validity… “Cell range”, firs column.

That was helpful, but I am getting an Err:502 I used the same code but moved the customer list to a 2nd sheet.

The image isn’t helpful; we can see the result of your formulae but not the formulae themselves. Upload a sample .ods file showing the error.

Invoice.ods (16.4 KB)
Here is what I have. I believe I just changed the formula to have the cells on the Customer sheet instead of the same sheet off to the side.

Read about the ROW() function

Use of it in this case is perhaps not appropriate for your particular circumstances. Use instead the actual integer value of the Index argument for the VLOOKUP() function.

Invoice2.ods (19.3 KB)