Hello I just downloaded Libreoffice. I'm trying to copy/paste my petition for Certiorari to United States Supreme Court.

https://www.instructables.com/id/TemplateSampleExample-of-Petition-for-a-Writ-of-Ce/
Could someone help me with my petition for certiorari I just downloaded LibreOffice from instructables. Thank You.

Details please!.. you state nothing of what issues you are having.

Read these guidelines and ask a good question. Actually, you don’t even ask a question.

This is in no way a common problem occurring in Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw and Base. Therefore, retag with the appropriate component name.

Note that this site is mainly dedicated to solving usage difficulty or bug workaround, not to undertake specific user task on behalf of another one. Also, the majority of contributors are not US citizens and have poor or no experience of the US legal system.

Comment: I looked at the “template”. It is strange to use a drawing program for something related to a text document. My advice is then don’t use it.

If you have trouble performing a particular step of the instructable you linked to, tell us where you are in the process, explain what you tried or what you expect or intend to do, as applicable. Your issue may then be due to procedures and functionality particular to LibreOffice, which is what we are here to assist with.

If you are unable to understand the formal requirements for the petition, or you find the procedure itself too complicated to follow, you need to consult a lawyer. Procedure and reqiurements pertain to the US legal system codes; subject matter which is outside the scope of this service.