Horizontal alignment of table in format page

I have a spreadsheet set up to print on an A4 page. In page format I select horizontal table alignment which use to work perfectly. Now it leaves an extra 0.5-0.75mm to at times 1.5mm margin on the right hand side so nothing is centred on the page. Within the file I have different sheets of varying widths, and I get varying extra right hand margins than I want. The printer may be the issue, but print preview within the software shows the extra margin too. Printer is a brother innobella. Any suggestions how to overcome this?

What file type are you using?
Are the margins set to same size on every side?
Can you upload a sample file here?

HI
.ods file different margins on different files, all have the same problem.

As a new user I cannot upload an attachment it seems!

all the sheets within the file have the same margin

It should be a matter of ‘page style’, you can apply only one for sheet, but every sheet can have a different page style. On every ‘page style’, you can set up the margins.

@Jay1 Thanks to a change in admin settings, as of now, you can now upload 1 attachment, choose it carefully and replace any confidential or personal text with some random text (dt then F3). Cheers, Al

Choose menu Format - Page… - Borders tab, to see if Right value is set to 0.

Also in the Print Preview, you can activate the Margins button to see them as lines.

If not this, I am inclined to think that it is the configuration of the printer.

Hi all - I found the solution today. The document is set to size A4, but in the advanced options of printer settings I had accidentally changed in the scaling section paper size to letter, so it was scaling to letter size paper - thanks for all your suggestions

1 Like