How can I clear "+ACI" and "AC0" from boxes?

New file has opened with +ACI and +AC0 in all entry boxes!
How can I clear this?

Please, ask a good question. Thanks!

Did you open a .csv file?

@tomall Have a look at Strange formatting on csv or Is there any csv documentation

Thanks all, but I removed all +ACI- and others via search and delete. Laborious but worked. This .scv file has been in opened and closed many many times, but for some reason it added these “letters” all over the place. I tried several opening protocols that did not seem to work. Thought there might be some wise guy who had this problem also but, Hey Ho! no immediate fix. Thanks anyway. Tomall.

I thought you might have read the linked questions and reopened the csv with the correct text encoding. Never mind.

Your (.scv?) CSV file was saved in an UTF-7 text encoding but loaded with another encoding (presumably UTF-8), reloading it with UTF-7 encoding would had been the solution. Reading linked questions and their answers really could help if people already invested their time to dig them out for you.

Thank you for your admonition but I did say I tried “I tried several opening protocols that did not seem to work” but it was important - I had also spent so much time that I had to get on with solving the problem. - “tempus fugit”
Tomall.