How can I delete invisible OLE object in CALC?

Hi!
I put the wrong URL in a floating frame in Calc, and since then I have an invisible object that triggers an error message.

I followed this tutorial to open the drawing bar and delete it:

but the OLE object is still there.

I tried also to delete it from View > Navigator, as suggested in the same thread, but I couldn’t.

Is there a way I can delete an empty OLE object, maybe using scripting? There are no other OLE objects in this shape.

EDIT: Villeroy answer is right, but he/she should add that, to select the OLE object, you must double-click the object name. Simply clicking the object name does not work.
In the meanwhile, I deleted the object by unzipping the ods file, editing the content.xml file and deleting all between table:shapes and </table:shapes>. Doing that is a bit difficult, since content.xml is a two-line 230,000+ kb file (i.e. the second line is 230.000 chars long)…

Yours,
José.

What happens when you try?
I hit F5 for the navigator, make sure that the 3rd button “Contents” is pushed. The list shows several content types, “OLE objects” among them. I drill down the OLE objects, select an object and hit the delete key.