How can I personalize a multiple-machine LibreOffice deployment?

I would like to save files in the Microsoft format on all machines I deploy LibreOffice 3.4.5 to.

I know how to change the setting on 1 machine, but which file does that setting change in? I know that most, if not all, config files are located in \AppData\Roaming\LibreOffice\3\user\ but I am not sure which one changes when you change the Always save as setting to Microsoft in the Load/Save → General section of the Options menu.

The point of all this is once I figure out that file I can copy it over to each machine via login script and all new installations of LibreOffice will save documents in the Microsoft format.

Thank you!

The recommended way of doing what you describe would be by passing parameters to an automated installer. There are several properties dealing with file associations. this is only possible starting with LibreOffice 3.5. It’s explained in the Deployment and Migration documentation.

WPKG, which is free, open source software, seems to have implemented this and provides example code and documentation.

Specifically, see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Deployment_and_Migration#Settings_not_available and how to deploy registrymodifications.xcu