How do I get my scale to stay set for printing purposes.

Windows 10 a
I cannot figure out how to draw a single vertical line between columns. Seperator line says “none” and will not change!

Please edit your question to improve it. Don’t use an answer which is reserved for solutions.

How did you create your “columns”? With a table? Changing the page for multiple columns? Inserting a section? Simulating multicolumn with frames?

Without these details it is impossible to answer. Read these guidelines.

While editing your question, mention LO version.

Right click on the text next to where you want you separator line. If the context menu has

• Table Properties… at the bottom then the text is in a table and you need to set the border in table properties. Select the cell(s) you want to define the border to the right of, right-click, select Table Properties > Border, click the rightmost edge of the table representation and you should get a black line showing. Change the properties of the black line if appropriate and OK.
  • Edit Section… at the second-to-bottom. Click on that, a dialog will come up, click on the button at the bottom of that that reads Options. In the new dialog, in the tab headed Columns, click the drop-down under Separator line and change it to the line you want, adjust its properties as required, OK out.
  • Has neither of the above entries, click on Page Style. In the dialog that opens select tab headed Columns. If it shows 1 column under Settings but you can see two columns then the text is probably in a Frame. Cancel out. Otherwise set the separator line
  • If you think it is a Frame then move the cursor towards the side edge of the page, if the bar cursor changes to an arrow then right-click at that point, (the frame should be selected with 8 points similar to an image) from the context menu select Properties. In the dialog that opens select the Columns tab, click the drop-down under Separator line and change it to the line you want, adjust its properties as required, OK out.

Cheers, Al