If I see something wrong with the website (broken links, missing images, malfunctioning features), how should I report this bug?
Bug reports for the LibreOffice websites (Wiki, Ask, etc…) go in the “WWW” category of the LibreOffice bugtracker.
To report a bug,
- Go to the bugtracker, and click on the “New” link.
- Pick the “LibreOffice” product from the list.
- Under “Component”, scroll to the bottom of the list and select “WWW”.
- Add a Summary with the prefix "ASKLIBREOFFICE " such as “ASKLIBREOFFICE Can’t login from the Moon”.
- Add a Description, and then click “Submit Bug” to finish the process.
Update: These directions also seem to apply if a website is currently down: There is no website/IT-specific IRC channel, and the IT/infrastructure mailing list appears to only allow posts from subscribers.
This is a test answer I’m using to verify bugs, please ignore it unless you are a developer
(@qubit1 filed a bug report about this here: fdo#52489)