I am trying to set up mail merge in Librae office 7 how do I do that and add an attachment PDF
This video might be useful: Libreoffice -Mail Merge to send bulk Certificates as pdf attachments - YouTube
In a nutshell:
- Set up your email account in
Tools - Options - LibreOffice Writer - Mail Merge Email
- Use a spreadsheet that contains the values (e.g. names, emails…) and make it available with
Edit - Exchange Database
- Open the Data Sources panel with
View - Data Sources
- Open the table and drag-and-drop the column headings in the right spot in your document (i.e. where your fields will be populated)
- Click on the Mail Merge icon in the Data Sources toolbar, change settings if needed, click “Finish”
- Click “Send Email Messages” in the new toolbar that pops up
- In the dialog, change the settings as needed, and in particular you want to change “Send as” to PDF document. That way, the document will be attached to the email as a PDF.
I hope that helps!