How do you get LibreOffice to highlight repetitive words?

I have an extremely long book I’m writing and I need to be able to check repetitive words. Is there a way in LibreOffice to it to find and highlight repetitive words? it’s going to take me ages to go through it all so would really help. There are other online programs that check but they don’t highlight the words in the paragraphs, so you end up having to still search for them : |

thank you

Please do not use capitals for title. Capitals means you are shouting and so it is not polite. I changed them to lower cases.

For duplicate words, there is a setting under Tools, Options, Open Language Settings (click on the plus), English sentence checking, then in the top section of “Word Duplication”.

You could then use the Spelling and Grammar to go through the document.

If you mean you’re starting every sentence with “The”, and you want it to highlight that type of repetitive structure, then I’m not sure.

If Language Settings do not include “English sentence checking” (as mine originally did not), download the English Language extension tool for Grammar and Spelling to have this included.