How to ensure proper font embedding in PDF form generated from Writer ?

Hi everyone,

I’m currently struggling with a PDF embedded issue.
When I convert my Writer form into PDF it looks like the “DejaVu Sans” font I’m using in some form areas (text input, drop down lists,…) is not recognized as part of the embedded fonts setup of the document.

Evidence with Pdffonts output:

name                                 type              encoding         emb sub uni object ID
------------------------------------ ----------------- ---------------- --- --- --- ---------
BAAAAA+DejaVuSans-Bold               TrueType          WinAnsi          yes yes yes    395  0
CAAAAA+DejaVuSans                    TrueType          WinAnsi          yes yes yes    405  0
DAAAAA+LiberationSans                TrueType          WinAnsi          yes yes yes    410  0
DejaVuSans                           TrueType          WinAnsi          no  no  no     412  0
FAAAAA+OpenSymbol                    TrueType          WinAnsi          yes yes yes    400  0

As you can see, I have font “CAAAAA+DejaVuSans” embedded, but another font is reported : “DejaVuSans”.
And, indeed, I’m using DejaVuSans font for normal text within the page (it works fine), but when I’m using it in form areas, the font is missing on non-Linux computers (only “small dots” are displayed by the PDF reader tool).

Any suggestion to force Writer to tag this font the same way, whether it is part of the “normal” page, or part of a form attribute ?
(if my analysis is right, it looks like a bug, isn’t it ?)

Thanks