How to fix a content at the end of the last page?

Creating a template, i want all documents based on it have a content at the end of the last page. It is for signs.

What i have done is fixing a frame at the bottom page (anchor at page). This is cool because is a way to keep to blocks of text separated by a vertical space.

But i would really like to make that last block go to the new page created when i write enough text to need another page. In this way, that block would be fixed to the last page.

This is like a end note, but the “end note” takes his own whole page for himself, and the idea is that that end not shares the page with document content.

I resolved it with anchor as character. For that, i place a blank line over the “character” representing the frame. Then, with the mouse i was able to “move” the frame any place in the page: in my case, i put it int the bottom of the page.

This cause the effect i wanted: while writing and adding new lines, the frame stays in his position until the new line force the frame to go to the next page, and it goes to that new page in the bottom of it.