How to keep webdav session until I close the file?

(I just post the same question in the Español forum, see: [¿Cómo evitar que se pregunte la contraseña de webdav cada vez que cambiamos de carpeta?](https://¿Cómo evitar que se pregunte la contraseña de webdav cada vez que cambiamos de carpeta?) )

Dear friends:
On my home computer (LibreOffice 7.0.5.2), I edit remote files stored on a WebDav server.
When I open the first file on that server, I am prompted for the password and then I am not prompted again until I close LibreOffice.

But on my work computer (LibreOffice 7.2.6), when I edit remote files stored on a WebDav server, I am prompted for the password each time I open the server, change folder or open the file. Worst of all, I am prompted at least THREE times when saving remote files.

Since I use shared computers at work, I don’t want the password to be stored in LibreOffice. (This is why I use LibreOffice’s “remote files” service instead of Windows remote drives).

But I also don’t want to have to enter my password three or four times every time I open or save a file.

Is there anything you can do in the LibreOffice settings so that I am prompted for the password only once per file?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Is there anything you can do in the LibreOffice settings so that I am prompted for the password only once per file?

I don’t think so. You have just found bug: tdf#140086

2 Likes