Installing libreoffice by winget but only writer and calc

hello,

i only need libreoffice calc, impress, writer.

i want to remove and not install base, draw, math on cmd => winget install libreoffice including upgrades.

it’s not a NVMe space problem (slow s-ata ssd drives and ESPECIALLY hdd drives are absolutely forbidden for me, that’s why i write nvme space, i could also write storage space). 2 tb are enough for 90 % of all human beings, i will never reach 32 tb (if devices for a low price are available one day) in my whole life.

what do i have to tell winget, so that it installs only calc, impress, writer.

i can of course download the newest libreoffice msi-file from Download LibreOffice | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Based on OpenOffice - Compatible with Microsoft and uncheck base, draw, math and other stuff, but this procedure before winget took a lot of time.

maybe i can install an older version only with calc, impress, writer and see what winget will do with my windows 10 x64 all updates and the libreoffice i have installed manually on it…

this also reminds me of how difficult it is to install only word, powerpoint and excel:

for office 2021 professional plus (most keys and iso-img-files are for office 2021 professional plus or pro plus 2021 RETAIL like from keyesd.com)

config DOT office DOT com/
youtu DOT be/nGld_CF1_to
youtu.be/4wq1jFQHYWg

<Configuration>
<Add SourcePath="E:" OfficeClientEdition="64">
<Product ID="ProPlus2021Retail">
<Language ID="de-de" />
<ExcludeApp ID="Access" />
<ExcludeApp ID="Lync" />
<ExcludeApp ID="OneDrive" />
<ExcludeApp ID="OneNote" />
<ExcludeApp ID="Outlook" />