is Calc has "Watch Window" feature like excel ?

Hello,

Are there any features in Libreoffice Calc or have the same feature like “Watch window” in Excel ? It’s very useful, you can watch your formulas in a specific sheet while you are in the other sheet tab.

Picture :

image description

image description

==================================================

Maybe answered : There is no function “Watch window” like excel in Libreoffice Calc.

This is a trick to check your formulas : “Window → New Window” (which creates 2nd view of the same document) and set View → Show Formula in the second window.

I wrote here because it’s maybe an answer for this moment, please tell me if you knew the other ways better than this.

(edited to show images)

Read these guidelines and ask a good question. In particular, you say It’s very useful. Be specific about its usefulness. What does it do actually? What is your goal?

Don’t expect users of LibreOffice to know features of other software products.

you can watch your formulas in a specific sheet while you are in the other sheet tab.

You can do a similar thing with LibreOffice: Open Window -> New Window (which creates 2nd view of the same document) and set View -> Show Formula in the second window.

PS: My personal preference is to toggle view from show values to show formulas and vice versa by using the default shortcut for that ( STRG+` )

(STRG +`) : You mean (View - Show formula) and hotkey in windows is : Ctrl + ~?

Sorry my native language took over my brain - of course it is CTRL + ` (with my locale keyboard and you did not mention your operating system, so I could not take account for that)

The attached images are not appeared in my Firefox. 2020-10-16 9:06 (HU)