Libre Office 7.0.6 hangs on startup

Running Windows 10. Just installed Libre Office. I have absolutely no problems running any other program on this computer. But when I try to run LibO, the splash screen comes up, then a blank white window with a spinning wheel when my cursor hovers over it.

Thoughts?

Did you Restart (not Power Off as the default for that is to hibernate) your computer if you were asked to during installation?

Have a look at General Installation Issues (Windows) and see if you recognise any symptoms or error messages.

Have a look at this question Suddenly no longer starting, something worked but questioner didn’t say what

You could go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features then right-click LibreOffice and select Repair

If you are using a 3rd party anti-virus, then your anti-virus program might be blocking the program from running. Open your anti-virus program, go to Settings and look for something like Trusted programs/Whitelist/Allowed programs , possibly under anti-ransomware. You need to add soffice.bin to the allowed programs. It won’t appear as an app, so assuming you have a standard 64 bit install the path is "C:\Program Files\LibreOffice\program\soffice.bin", otherwise navigate to the folder and start writing in soffice.bin and the file should appear as a choice. Click Open. Note that AVG doesn’t block the program itself (might block saving files) but some others seem to.

If it is your anti-virus blocking could you let me know which one?